lördag 19 september 2015

Wake up!

Hi there,


Long time since I wrote here. 

You know, time flies when you're having fun :)

This summer I went to Estonia for a craft camp, 
it was a m a z i n g !!!
It was a week with craft lovers from all over the world, gathered in Olustvere in about the middle of Estonia to learn about Estonian native craft. We lived and worked at Olustvere Mõis, a beautiful manor and park. If you are interested to know more about next years camp, you can read more here.
I can highly recommend it!




During the week we hade several workshops and I made I lot of new friends :)
Isn't that most joyful?!







And of course it included a short visit in Tallinn as well.
This time I did not have time to meet my relatives, but I felt I was very close to my roots. A very good feeling <3



During the rest of the summer my creative part of my brain just went nuts.. 
I did't know how to find time to do all the things I wanted.
But some things I managed to create, or at least start with ;)







And of course, I spent a lot of time with my family and friends <3


Two kids missing, they are to old to hang out with mum... 


Celebrating 30 years of friendship!
They still looking this young!!


My husband enjoying the peace and calm <3


Now I look forward to the autumn with the nature changing color and hopefully it will give me some more inspiration to create.

Take care!
Maria














Inga kommentarer: